From the Vendor: These nextCBD Hemp Extract 2.5% Softgels yield 10mg of active CBD per softgel. You use less and get more with nextCBD. In fact, 10mg nextCBD = 200mg regular CBD and 20mg nextCBD = 400mg regular CBD. nextCBD has much better absorption, so you don’t have to take as much. See below to learn more about what makes next CBD unique.
What makes nextCBD CBD Oil Unique?
The hemp plant contains many cannabinoids, one of which is cannabidiol (commonly referred to as CBD). nextCBD is pure CBD extracted from hemp plants grown in the U.S., and then encased in a proprietary bioavailability matrix for superior absorption into the body, 20x that of the leading CBD competitor.
What You Should Know About nextCBD CBD Oil Softgels
- nextCBD is 20x more bioavailable than “regular” CBD, meaning the degree and rate at which it is absorbed into your body is 20x that of “regular” CBD.
- nextCBD is hemp-derived CBD and is not psychoactive.
- You use less and get more with nextCBD. 10mg nextCBD = 200mg regular CBD and 20mg nextCBD = 400mg regular CBD. nextCBD has much better absorption, so you don’t have to take as much.
- nextCBD is derived from hemp plants grown in the U.S.
- nextCBD multi-patented technology encases the CBD in a shell that protects as it travels from the mouth to the bloodstream.
- CBD helps turn on endocannabinoid receptors in the brain and immune system. These receptors are key regulators of numerous mental and physical functions.
- nextCBD works in minutes and lasts for hours.
- nextCBD is NOT psychoactive and will NOT get you “high”.
- 99.5% of “regular” CBD isn’t absorbed requiring doses upwards of 200mg. nextCBD is fully water soluble which allows for better absorption and lower doses, around 10mg-20mg.
- nextCBD is derived from hemp, which is sustainable, fast-growing, and good for the earth.